For Interior and Exterior Paint Projects.
Get $50 Per Window
Buy 10+ Windows
Landmark Exteriors has been your residential painting expert throughout the entire Bay Area area since 1992.
Why Your Home Needs A New Coat of Paint?
With expert residential painting services, your home’s interior and exterior will benefit from a new paint job. A new paint job will protect your home, reduce your future maintenance costs and increase your home’s value.
Painting protects your home from:
- Dry rot replacement
- Unsealed cracks in stucco homes
- Water damage
- And many other issues!
And painting your house just feels good! When your house is painted and you’ve put your stamp on it after picking the perfect colors, you know that your house is your castle and you can enjoy the beautiful new look you’ve created.
Have trouble picking a color?
Landmark exteriors will help you find the perfect color combinations for your home. Contact us for more information on our design consultations!
It’s All About The Prep!
The 6-Step Landmark Exterior Painting Process:
- Power washing the home to clean the surface of cobwebs, dirt, organic growth, etc.
- Prep the wood by sanding down, caulking, and adding wood filler where needed. When working with stucco, we will fill in hairline cracks or stress cracks with elastomeric paint, which expands and seals up the stucco as it dries. Also, we apply a stucco patch if there are holes or chips in the stucco.
- We will cover and tape off all the windows so no paint gets on the glass.
- Now it’s time to paint. We usually spray the main surfaces and then do the trim work by hand.
- Add touch-ups, if needed.
- Finally, we will go over the entire house with you, the homeowner, to make sure everyone is satisfied.
Landmark Exteriors uses premium grade paints but not all paint is created equal.
~ Eve • Alameda, CA
I would highly recommend this company!!
~ Micaella • Livermore, CA
Very professional team!
~ Toula • San Ramon, CA
~ Dennis • Tracy, CA